X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil: Extinction

Resident Evil: Extinction
    Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

I saw the trailer the other day. I enjoyed the first a lot, the second not as much.....I hope this one is fun. Milla Jovovich is certainly good eye candy.
    The muffled drums sad roll has beat the soldier's last tatoo. No more on life's parade shall meet that brave and fallen few.

Comment

Oh, gee whiz, another sequel about zombies....and so soon after the Oscars...

Yawn....
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Hate.

Terrible travesties of cinema.
        “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Zombie movies have kin of lost threir shine, ya know?
          I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

I don't normally like zombie films, but I have enjoyed the first two. I think I want to see this one just to see a possible conclusion.
            Life is change. Built models for decades.
            Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
            I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

A conclusion? Like the Friday the 13th films? Zombie films repeat more often than a bad Mexican lunch.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by MountainMan View Post
                A conclusion? Like the Friday the 13th films? Zombie films repeat more often than a bad Mexican lunch.
                Nah, slasher films repeat more, like Friday the 13th as you mentioned.
                “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Originally posted by hellboy30 View Post
                  I saw the trailer the other day. I enjoyed the first a lot, the second not as much.....I hope this one is fun. Milla Jovovich is certainly good eye candy.

My girl friend likes these movies so I can go watch her without having to pretend that it is for the great cinematic content.
                  Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X