X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Fuzz

Anyone else waiting on this one?

http://www.jointhefuzz.com/indexnew.php
    The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...ad.php?t=48666

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

I saw the trailer on MTV UK not long ago, it seemed totally not funny to me (and god knows I love britsh humour). I think there's already a thread talking about it around here BeeBee, check it out

EDIT: The bloody one-eyed limey was faster
      Last edited by Boonierat; 01 Mar 07, 15:52.

Comment

Originally posted by Boonierat View Post
        I saw the trailer on MTV UK not long ago, it seemed totally not funny to me (and god knows I love britsh humour). I think there's already a thread talking about it around here BeeBee, check it out

EDIT: The bloody one-eyed limey was faster
        For the record, I do have two eyes, it's just that I've mislaid one of them.

Dr. S.
        Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X