Hot Fuzz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Fuzz

Ever wondered what would happen if you mixed Agatha Christie with the Wicker Man with Bad Boys II, wonder no longer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etP8a...elated&search=

Its rather good

Yeah, saw it Tuesday night - I enjoyed it very much, especially the end sequences.

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Don't start with me.

(Doc S can explain my anger more in depth... I refuse to check this thread again for a couple of months).
      “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

I have been looking forward to this coming out, is it as good as Shaun of the Dead??

Wolster

Comment

Originally posted by Wolster View Post
          I have been looking forward to this coming out, is it as good as Shaun of the Dead??

Better at the end, in my view, similar style of direction, I'd say it's an equal.

(Overseer is annoyed at me for having the oppo' to see it before him, pay him no heed)

Dr. S.
          Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this movie as well!
            The muffled drums sad roll has beat the soldier's last tatoo. No more on life's parade shall meet that brave and fallen few.

Comment

Same here!
              The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister View Post
                Better at the end, in my view, similar style of direction, I'd say it's an equal.

(Overseer is annoyed at me for having the oppo' to see it before him, pay him no heed)

Dr. S.
                I'm still quite angry about the matter.
                “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Don't worry so am I!
                  The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Comment

I swa Hot Fuzz with my son, he enjoyed. I linked some bits but it was not as good as Shaun of the Dead.
                    War is less costly than servitude

Comment

Originally posted by BarcelonaBlom View Post
                      Don't worry so am I!
                      I'm angrier.

Comment

I saw it today, brilliant and hilarious, better than I expected!!

Wolster

Comment

ahhhh!!!

Comment

Best movie I've seen yet this year!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X