Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Orwell's 1984

George Orwell's 1984

Or, as it is known around here, 'Doctor Sinister's Almost Perfect World (It's Missing Dinosaurs)'.
    Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

I have that on DVD - it's a VERY faithful adaptation of the book - pretty grim in the torture scenes, but yes, our reptilian friends are missing and Big Brother needs an eyepatch.

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister View Post
      I have that on DVD - it's a VERY faithful adaptation of the book - pretty grim in the torture scenes, but yes, our reptilian friends are missing and Big Brother needs an eyepatch.

Dr. S.
      Looks to me from your photo that Big Brother already has one.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Didn't like the film much but have read the book dozens of times.
          'Oceania is at war with Eastasia, Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia'.
          The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
          Sideshow Bob.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X