No announcement yet.

The 5 Most Watched & Enjoyed World War II Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't that Harris also perched atop the wrecked train shrieking 'NO PRISHONERSH' in Lawrence of Arabia too...nah that was O'Toole. Who was the guy that played Napoleon in that epic fifteen hour movie called 'Waterloo'? He had a beer or two on set as well.
    The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
    Sideshow Bob.

Comment

" The Longest Day " is a cult film to me.

To save Private Ryan.

Patton

The battle on the Bulge

Enemy at the gate

I also liked Memphis belle.

The battle of britain

Can you give me information about the Movie about the battle of Stalingrad

I would like to buy it from A mazon

There are many Russian war ,Movies with no english subtitles and therefore

Most of us don`t know them.

Benny

Comment

It's a German Film and it is available from Amazon. It is just called Stalingrad. It is [email protected]#*y good.
        War. Young men killing each other for the benefit of old men!

Comment

Originally posted by leatchy View Post
          It's a German Film and it is available from Amazon. It is just called Stalingrad. It is [email protected]#*y good.
          Yes it is! I have this on DVD and I think it was actually made for German TV as a miniseries. I would much rather watch this in the German with subtitles rather than a bad dub job. Hate that!
          Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by revans View Post
            Yes it is! I have this on DVD and I think it was actually made for German TV as a miniseries. I would much rather watch this in the German with subtitles rather than a bad dub job. Hate that!
            I love a sub title. I loved Stalingrad and would hate to see a dubbed version.
            War. Young men killing each other for the benefit of old men!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X