No announcement yet.

The Dresden Files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dresden is beginning to come along quite nicely, His spells are getting more advanced; he is quite proficient with his wizrd staff/hockey stick; we are getting to know a bit of Bob's history, and the shows just keep improving.

Now, if the producers wouod only move the show into that vast wasteland call the regular programming week so that everything didn't pile up on Sunday evening...
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

I concur! Got the first look at Butters, the polka-loving coroner, and the quick insight into Bob's past is intriguing. Really digging the humor, too; kinda slapstick (when Dresden laid a big one on Murphy), and kinda subtle (Bob jabbing at Dresden's magic skills). All nicely done.
      Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

Haven't watched this weeks yet [taped it] but the vampire/love interest last week was a bit interesting. I also picked up on the books but it's still on the reading pile. So far - looks hopeful.
        Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

Did anyone catch Butters tee shirt? It said I (heart) Polka.
          Someone obviously read the books.
          Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

The Dresden Files RPG
            Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

So, Sundays episode was Storm Front. The one that was suppose to have been the pilot. It stuck close to the book (well as close as it can considering that it's only an hour show) and introduced things like his cat, Susan, and had him standing near the blue beattle. overall it shuld definitly have been the first show.
              Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Dresden Producer Unveils Process
                Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

Dresden's Bob Takes Spotlight
                  Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

Sunday's episode was very disappointing due to the gross errors and deviations from the book.

I hope this is not the "grand plan" of the producer.
                    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Karri
                      Prawn heads
                      by Karri
                      How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
                      Today, 11:40
                    • Jose50
                      Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
                      by Jose50
                      Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
                      Today, 08:41
                    • Von Richter
                      Sagittarius Rising...
                      by Von Richter
                      Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
                      Today, 01:19
                    Working...
                    X