Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battlestar moves to Sunday - Battlestar 80 Revisited?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlestar moves to Sunday - Battlestar 80 Revisited?

I am afraid this can only mean bad things for BSG. When the original moved to Sunday nights, it became the beast that is Battlestar 80, which was required the show to cater to children.

Battlestar Moves To Sundays

SCI FI Channel's award-winning series Battlestar Galactica will move to a new timeslot starting Jan. 21, 2007: Sundays at 10 p.m. ET/PT, following the premiere of the new original series The Dresden Files at 9 p.m.

Battlestar Galactica has been airing episodes of its current third season on Fridays at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
    Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Yea, just caught this news too. Also afraid it's bad. 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it.'
    Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

Apparently, it was broke - being up against popular but mindless series in the same slot. Ironically, BSG used to be on Sundays, before the talking heads started tinkering with things.

The connection to wrestling now becomes clear, however; the next episode is a giant boxing match between officers and crew.

If the producers of BSG don't start remembering that they are supposed to be searching for Earth and dealing with the Cylons, they will lose the series, as they are already losing thir edge and getting mired in petty little subplots.

Comment

What show is it up against on Friday nights?

Comment

Originally posted by Siberian HEAT View Post
          What show is it up against on Friday nights?
          NUMB3RS on CBS.
          Kevin Kenneally
          Masters from a school of "hard knocks"
          Member of a Ph.D. Society (Post hole. Digger)

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Kenneally View Post
            NUMB3RS on CBS.
            Say what? I've never even heard of it...which means nothing I guess since I don't watch network TV anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Siberian HEAT View Post
              Say what? I've never even heard of it...which means nothing I guess since I don't watch network TV anymore.
              No, he's incorrect. BSG in its current time slot is up against Dr. Who in its 8:00pm slot on the same sci-fi channel. However, I believe by the time January rolls around, the time slots will be open for Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis to be back on. Stargate SG-1 will be airing its last season, but Atlantis will continue on, I don't know how it will affect BSG's ratings.

Dan
              Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X