The Ring Cylon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ring Cylon

"October 30, 2006 -- SCI FI channel is pushing ahead with plans to develop a spin-off to "Battlestar Galactica," the network's most buzzed about show ever."

The Ring Cylon
    Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Honestly, this holds about zero interest for me.

"It's not a war show; it's not even a space show or an action-adventure show," "Battlestar" executive producer Ronald Moore said in a recent interview. "It's a family drama and a political drama about corporations and politics. It's almost [more] like a sci-fi soap than it is an action-adventure series."
    Yawn.

They should stick to action-adventure. Just watch Terminator 3 to see how the machines took over LOL.
    Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Sounds boring...
      The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

The best way to ruin a successful series is to crank out a low budget spin-off.

Meanwhile I'm still trying to figure out the Cylon obssession with getting laid and finding God. They're begining to act and sound like a bunch of right-wing Bible Belters.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X