Band of Brothers Sequel - Sort Of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Band of Brothers Sequel - Sort Of

Anyone else know anything about this? I read this on the in-flight magazine. Apparently there are rumors of a Band of Brothers type movie chronicling a Marine unit in the Pacific Theater. Does anyone know if this is anything more than a rumor.

I'm all for it. The Pacific Theater is badly underrepresented, especially on the ground.
    A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

I've heard about that before. Sounds interesting.
    As lord and master of your grill, you will welcome any opportunity to display your grilling prowess.
    Mario Batali, 2006

Comment

Hmm

We had a couple threads floating around about this a while back...I will see if I can dig them up.

Chad
      "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Originally posted by pirateship1982 View Post
        Anyone else know anything about this? I read this on the in-flight magazine. Apparently there are rumors of a Band of Brothers type movie chronicling a Marine unit in the Pacific Theater. Does anyone know if this is anything more than a rumor.

I'm all for it. The Pacific Theater is badly underrepresented, especially on the ground.
        We had some nice discussions on the BoB: Pacific War in these threads:

https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/node/5938

BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

Haven't heard anything in quite some time about it
          Check out our webpage for our NFL picks http://members.cox.net/mjohns59/

Comment

It's probably intended to ride the "Flags of our fathers" wave, just like BoB rode the Private Ryan wave (of course BoB is much better).

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X