No announcement yet.

Rambo IV: In the Serpent's Eye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've always loved the rambo films. i'm looking forward to watching this one. any ideas of what the storyline is? will he be after bin laden instead of the ivans this time? or does he have problems in his retirement home? you know, he's wheeling himself around in his camouflaged wheelchair, dodging all the zimmer frames when some gives him a helping hand and he shouts, "don't push me?"

<EDIT> i've looked on various websites and this is what i have discovered. john rambo is living in america. settled down and living with his wife and 10 year old daughter. the local white supremacists are upset that he has moved into their area because he's part Navajo indian. they kidnap his daughter and the killing commences. sounds good.
    Last edited by pompey john; 29 Oct 06, 06:25.
    Big40 events. By skinheads for skinheads.

Comment

Originally posted by pompey john View Post
      i've always loved the rambo films. i'm looking forward to watching this one. any ideas of what the storyline is? will he be after bin laden instead of the ivans this time? or does he have problems in his retirement home? you know, he's wheeling himself around in his camouflaged wheelchair, dodging all the zimmer frames when some gives him a helping hand and he shouts, "don't push me?"

<EDIT> i've looked on various websites and this is what i have discovered. john rambo is living in america. settled down and living with his wife and 10 year old daughter. the local white supremacists are upset that he has moved into their area because he's part Navajo indian. they kidnap his daughter and the killing commences. sounds good.
      Read some of the previous posts. I thought the same as you but according to the newest story he is back in Nam?

I cant wait..going to go and see Rocky 6 to tide me over.

CD
      "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X