Rambo IV: In the Serpent's Eye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rambo IV: In the Serpent's Eye

"Sylvester Stallone will spend several weeks in Thailand early next year, shooting ''Rambo IV: In the Serpent's Eye'' in the country's lush, mountainous northern provinces, said Wanasiri Morakul, director of the Thailand Film Office."

'Rambo' Returns, on Location in Thailand
    Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Originally posted by Jim H. Moreno View Post
    "Sylvester Stallone will spend several weeks in Thailand early next year, shooting ''Rambo IV: In the Serpent's Eye'' in the country's lush, mountainous northern provinces, said Wanasiri Morakul, director of the Thailand Film Office."

Gee I thought John Rambo died?
    As lord and master of your grill, you will welcome any opportunity to display your grilling prowess.
    Mario Batali, 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Jim H. Moreno View Post

Jim are you a Rambo fan? I am, I love all the movies especially part 2. I saw Rambo in the theaters in 85 (I think) with my dad and some of his Vietnam Vet buddies and everyone of them cheered when Rambo asked "Sir, do we get to win this time" i will never forget that day, i was 12 or 13 years old.

i thought the 4th Rambo was to be set in the states after some klansmen attack his family or something of that nature. Oh well, I will see it just like I will go see Rocky VI...........
      "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Originally posted by dhuffjr View Post
        Gee I thought John Rambo died?
        He can't die..... , who will save us from redneck sheriffs, NVA and Russian soldiers and the Spetnaz in Afghanistan.
        "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

He he, my church recently hired a youth minister named Rambo. Nothing beats being able to say "Quiet down or I'll call Rambo over here!"

That poor guy has been the target of puns and quips his whole life.
          A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Hmm

I wanted to name my dog Rambo...........my wife said NO.

CD

Comment

I thought we were going to Rocky XIII (Weird Al Song)
              The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Originally posted by creeping death View Post
                He can't die..... , who will save us from redneck sheriffs, NVA and Russian soldiers and the Spetnaz in Afghanistan.
                Chuck Norris.
                Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

Awwwww,,,, noooo!!!!!!! AAAArrrrrrrrggggGGGGHHHHHH!!!! I neeeg to get off this planet! First... another Rocky.... now another Rambo! AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!
                  Now it's ten years later but he still keeps up the fight
                  In Ireland, in Lebanon, in Palestine and Berkeley
                  Patty Hearst heard the burst of Roland's Thompson gun and bought it

Comment

Sorry, read the David Morrel book "First Blood". The movie is pretty close but different in some rather significant ways.

I always loved First Blood.

Time to admit it who has a "Rambo" knive tucked away somewhere? I got one shortly after that movie. I think it is in a box in my garage now....in case the redneck sheriff somes after me.....I do have a county jjail corrections officer a couple houses down....maybe they are surrounding me!
                    As lord and master of your grill, you will welcome any opportunity to display your grilling prowess.
                    Mario Batali, 2006

Comment

Who's seen the new DVD version of First Blood?

Got an alternate ending in it.
                      Check out our webpage for our NFL picks http://members.cox.net/mjohns59/

Comment

I've got it but have not seen it. I suspect the alternate ending is closer to the book but kinda ends the series so it was dropped.
                        Mario Batali, 2006

Comment

Originally posted by dhuffjr View Post
                          Sorry, read the David Morrel book "First Blood". The movie is pretty close but different in some rather significant ways.

I always loved First Blood.

Time to admit it who has a "Rambo" knive tucked away somewhere? I got one shortly after that movie. I think it is in a box in my garage now....in case the redneck sheriff somes after me.....I do have a county jjail corrections officer a couple houses down....maybe they are surrounding me!

I read the book about 20 years ago...yes I know Trautmann shoots him.
                          Also, I do have a Rambo knife complete with all the goodies.

Comment

I read the book about 20 years ago...yes I know Trautmann shoots him.
                            Also, I do have a Rambo knife complete with all the goodies.
                            On the DVD Rambo grabs his hand and makes him shoot him
                            Check out our webpage for our NFL picks http://members.cox.net/mjohns59/

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho View Post
                              On the DVD Rambo grabs his hand and makes him shoot him
                              I have the DVD of all three, I am going to have to watch the alternate ending.
                              Also in Rambo 3 there is a part in which Rambo gets the Drugonev sniper rifle and uses it on some spetnaz.....kinda cool scene.

CD

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X