Eureka?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eureka?

Anyone watch this regularly? I missed the last two episodes. I know what they were about, but I'd like to get someone's opinion on the quality.

Thanks!

David

Originally posted by B00MSLANG View Post
    Anyone watch this regularly? I missed the last two episodes. I know what they were about, but I'd like to get someone's opinion on the quality.

Thanks!

David
    Eureka is the best thing on TV since Twin Peaks. The last two were a good wrap up with a rather painful time paradox in the finale. TV Guide said it has been picked up for next year.

What with Monk, Battlestar Galactica, The Closer, 4400, and Deadzone, non-premium cable seems to be far more creative and enjoyable than the Big Four.
    All questions are valid, all answers are tentative.

Comment

It shows that BOOMSLANG has one post, but is banned. Can this be possible?
      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Yes. It was a duplicate account.
        Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Morton Previews New Eureka

"Joe Morton, who stars on the SCI FI Channel original series Eureka, told SCI FI Wire that production is under way on season two, which will turn things on their head."
          Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

Marks one of my top 5 shows. Is it still alive?

Comment

I prefer Eureka to BSG, myself. I love the quirkiness and the refusal of the series to take itself too seriously most of the time.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Eureka is probably my #1 (non-military) show. The Dresden Files is likely in my top 3 or 4. Sci Fi is on a roll.
                Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated... again...

Comment

FYI - season 2 of Eureka starts in July.
                  Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated... again...

Comment

Yep - while BSG will not be with us again until early 2008...must take a long time to change the batteries in all the Cylons.

Comment

By the way, the new third season started this past Tuesday! Sorry I didn't mention it earlier. In case anyone missed it, look here for full episodes: http://www.scifi.com/eureka/
                      Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

I've been watching them. Still the same quirky humor, weird science and high production values, but with some added character development as well. So far very good.

Comment

I've seen the first two and I'm happy to report Eureka has lost none of its edge.
                          All questions are valid, all answers are tentative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X