No announcement yet.

The worst movie ever made (it sure is)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The worst movie ever made (it sure is)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064667/

The Mighty Gorga, man what a waste of 15 minutes (that all I wasted on it as I used the skip forward ability on my computer).

God I can't begin to describe how bad it was. I think a washed out directer armed with 5 or 6 going nowhere actors and 50 bucks couldn't do worse

What's amusing, is they must have actually had to pay real people to do the acting of course, that means actual money. And the cost of the actual film, it isn't free after all.
    Fools and their money are soon departed.
    Life is change. Built models for decades.
    Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
    I didn't for a long time either.

I don't know about worst movie but certainly my biggest disappointment at the theatre was "Episode I: The Phantom Menace". I was not a happy camper when I walked out of the theatre.

The worst movie in my opinion is "Battlefield Earth"
    "I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend."

Jack Handy

Comment

Oh trust me, you have not seen the face of horror yet.

Just watched the trailers on the disc. I'm now confident the 50's schlock movie scene was more damaging than the threat of nuclear war

And the less said about the additional feature on the cd the better.
      Life is change. Built models for decades.
      Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
      I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

There are entirely too many candidates for Worst Movie, including the abysmal Pearly Harbor, although I think it did come in one place ahead of Battlefield Earth. Travolta in UGG boots...
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X