Top Ten on the Military Channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Ten on the Military Channel

Were you surprised of anything in one of the top ten shows on the Military Channel?
    "Let arms yield rank to the toga of peace." -Cicero

"People complain about official corruption, but that's nothing compared with our criminal waste of time." -From Ikiru

Top Ten

I was surprised that my avatar, the M1 Abrams tank, was the number 2 tank in top ten tanks.
    "Let arms yield rank to the toga of peace." -Cicero

"People complain about official corruption, but that's nothing compared with our criminal waste of time." -From Ikiru

Comment

Originally posted by TankBrigade
      I was surprised that my avatar, the M1 Abrams tank, was the number 2 tank in top ten tanks.
      What was first?

T-34/85?
      “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

I saw a recent show (might be one in question), that put the most current Leopard 2 in number 1 slot.

I think it got 1 based on a few factors though not easy to realise without a lot of thinking.

Ease to train and use. Not something you always think of, as it's about more than gun size, and armour.

The Leo has not been used in anger though I think.
        Life is change. Built models for decades.
        Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
        I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Same show

These were the same shows that have been on before, and yes the T-34 was # 1 followed by the M1A and the Tiger.
          The new show that was on was the premiere of top ten Helicopters. The top three were Huey # 3, Blackhawk #2 and Apache # 1.

All around it is a good show.

Chad
          "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Think I saw shows on TLC or Discovery channel.

Comment

They ran a series of them yesterday. Those shows are so hokey, it is pathetic.

The narrator sounds like a used car salesman, and the ratings are so rigged it defies belief.

On the top ten fighters, the new F-22 Raptor was rated Number 10, because it hadn't racked up any combat kills yet so it didn't have any "Fear Factor." The Sopwith Camel scored higher.

The Helicopter Top Ten was comparing Hueys to Apaches, and gave the Huey a healthy Fear Factor while allowing none for the newer Blackhawk.

That whole production crew needs to get out into the sunshine a lot more, and lay off the Jolt and Twinkies.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

There's no future for MM in game design

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X