Lady in the Water Advertisement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady in the Water Advertisement

Anyone else see the latest commercial ad for Lady in the Water. When I saw the camera sweeping across the grass at an altitude of 2 inches and the talk about your worst enemy being in your backyard I thought the commercial was going to be for an insecticide. Anyone else get that notion?
    A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

You just gave away the twist ending.

Comment

I just saw the movie last night it wus wierd didnt really have a story line to it, it just kinda happened but i dont see why someone didnt go get a gun and shoot the damn thing. i would give it 3 stars out of 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain Kooky
        You just gave away the twist ending.
        According to M. Night (before it came out) there is no twist ending.
        “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Originally posted by Overseer
          According to M. Night (before it came out) there is no twist ending.
          What a Twist!

Comment

Originally posted by the_redstar_swl
            What a Twist!
            I assume that was in the Robot Chicken "what a twist" voice.
            “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X