Movie Recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie Recommendation

If you can get your paws on this, see it.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...550352-1006542

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Naked Polish women. I'm game. Have nothing to add as to the artistic qualities though, but at my age or day, the stuff og van Gogh et al stand out as extraterrestial. Today, was anders rules.
    "You can't change the rules in the middle of the game."
    "Hey, you just made that rule up."

Heil Dicke Bertha!

Comment

I would have to recommend the movie Bloody Sunday. I watched it recently and I absolutely loved it.
      "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

George W. Bush

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Dan
        I would have to recommend the movie Bloody Sunday. I watched it recently and I absolutely loved it.
        Is that the one shot in steady-cam throughout, sort of documentary style? If so, I saw that fairly recently too and quite enjoyed it. I didn't have a lot of knowledge about what happened back then and this helped me understand the historical situation, as well as what went on.
        -
        Currently playing:
        SP5 The Hornet of Cloville vs Larry Maxwell, RB5 The Last Bid vs Michael Peaberry

Comment

yeah, it takes place in 1972 Northern Ireland and it shows the incident that occured between British Paratroopers and Irish protestors where close to 30 people were killed or wounded by British gunfire.
          "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

George W. Bush

Comment

I have a movie recommendation for you, especially if you're interested in the American Civil War. Gettysburg. Most Americans on this forum have probably seen it but for those foreigners that haven't, it's excellent. It's long but its worth it the third day of the battle and Pickett's Charge must be one of the best scenes I've witnessed in a film.

Most-Excellent.
            Furthermore, they had calculated that if 25,000 of them died for every one of us, they would finish us first, for they were many and we were but few.
            -Hernan Cortez

The Pacific is our ocean. The power that rules the Pacific, therefore, is the power that rules the world. That power is and will forever be the American Republic.
            -Senator Albert J. Beveridge, 56th Congress

Comment

And if I'm making typos it's because it's late. And yes.. for clarification I said.. 'Foreigners.' Heh. Heh. Heh.

Die-Hard A.I.P. Member
              Furthermore, they had calculated that if 25,000 of them died for every one of us, they would finish us first, for they were many and we were but few.
              -Hernan Cortez

The Pacific is our ocean. The power that rules the Pacific, therefore, is the power that rules the world. That power is and will forever be the American Republic.
              -Senator Albert J. Beveridge, 56th Congress

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero
                If you can get your paws on this, see it.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...550352-1006542
                I liked that movie (I saw it about 15 years ago).
                It is fun!
                a brain cell

Comment

So did you write a review Monster?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X