Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So did anybody watch Nightmares and Dreamscapes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirateship1982
    replied
    I nominate this alternate title for the first segment: Full Mattell Jacket

Leave a comment:

• the_redstar_swl
    replied
    Originally posted by Fattony
    I missed the first 15 minutes of the one where the toy soldiers attack the guy. I thought that one was pretty cool and well done. Also, i noticed that there was no dialogue at all, at least once i came it. i thought that was weird. Right after that one was the episode about a couple getting trapted in another dimention. i didn't really like it. Just didn't have a big twist to it or good ending.
    Yeah, No dialogue in the first one, Odd but it suited it.

I agree, The second one was a bit too much of a "Generic Horror Movie" plot.

Leave a comment:

• Pirateship1982
    replied
    Loved the toy soldier bit. Very funny. Especially the part where they demand his surrender and then start shelling his bathroom door with a field howitzer when he refuses.

Leave a comment:

• Fattony
    replied
    I missed the first 15 minutes of the one where the toy soldiers attack the guy. I thought that one was pretty cool and well done. Also, i noticed that there was no dialogue at all, at least once i came it. i thought that was weird. Right after that one was the episode about a couple getting trapted in another dimention. i didn't really like it. Just didn't have a big twist to it or good ending.

Leave a comment:

• Siberian HEAT
    replied
    I saw the promo for it, and was quite interested but I don't watch much TV and I don't have TIVO so I promptly forgot about it. I see that there are still several stories left in the coming days so might try to catch a few. The short story to movie I am waiting for though is "The Mist."

Leave a comment:

• So did anybody watch Nightmares and Dreamscapes?

They did a story where some toy soldiers come to life and kill a hitman after he kills a guy who owns a toy company.

The second one had a bunch of Lovecraftian stuff, Not as well done as Battleground but still good.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Karri
    Prawn heads
    by Karri
    How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
    Yesterday, 11:40
  • Jose50
    Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
    by Jose50
    Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
    Yesterday, 08:41
  • Von Richter
    Sagittarius Rising...
    by Von Richter
    Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
    Yesterday, 01:19
Working...
X