Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So did anybody watch Nightmares and Dreamscapes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So did anybody watch Nightmares and Dreamscapes?

They did a story where some toy soldiers come to life and kill a hitman after he kills a guy who owns a toy company.

The second one had a bunch of Lovecraftian stuff, Not as well done as Battleground but still good.

I saw the promo for it, and was quite interested but I don't watch much TV and I don't have TIVO so I promptly forgot about it. I see that there are still several stories left in the coming days so might try to catch a few. The short story to movie I am waiting for though is "The Mist."
    Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

I missed the first 15 minutes of the one where the toy soldiers attack the guy. I thought that one was pretty cool and well done. Also, i noticed that there was no dialogue at all, at least once i came it. i thought that was weird. Right after that one was the episode about a couple getting trapted in another dimention. i didn't really like it. Just didn't have a big twist to it or good ending.
      I dare do all that may become a man; who dares more is none. - Macbeth

Comment

Loved the toy soldier bit. Very funny. Especially the part where they demand his surrender and then start shelling his bathroom door with a field howitzer when he refuses.
        A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Fattony
          I missed the first 15 minutes of the one where the toy soldiers attack the guy. I thought that one was pretty cool and well done. Also, i noticed that there was no dialogue at all, at least once i came it. i thought that was weird. Right after that one was the episode about a couple getting trapted in another dimention. i didn't really like it. Just didn't have a big twist to it or good ending.
          Yeah, No dialogue in the first one, Odd but it suited it.

I agree, The second one was a bit too much of a "Generic Horror Movie" plot.

Comment

I nominate this alternate title for the first segment: Full Mattell Jacket
            A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Karri
              Prawn heads
              by Karri
              How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
              Yesterday, 11:40
            • Jose50
              Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
              by Jose50
              Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
              Yesterday, 08:41
            • Von Richter
              Sagittarius Rising...
              by Von Richter
              Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
              Yesterday, 01:19
            Working...
            X