Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So did anybody watch Nightmares and Dreamscapes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So did anybody watch Nightmares and Dreamscapes?

They did a story where some toy soldiers come to life and kill a hitman after he kills a guy who owns a toy company.

The second one had a bunch of Lovecraftian stuff, Not as well done as Battleground but still good.

I saw the promo for it, and was quite interested but I don't watch much TV and I don't have TIVO so I promptly forgot about it. I see that there are still several stories left in the coming days so might try to catch a few. The short story to movie I am waiting for though is "The Mist."
    Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

I missed the first 15 minutes of the one where the toy soldiers attack the guy. I thought that one was pretty cool and well done. Also, i noticed that there was no dialogue at all, at least once i came it. i thought that was weird. Right after that one was the episode about a couple getting trapted in another dimention. i didn't really like it. Just didn't have a big twist to it or good ending.
      I dare do all that may become a man; who dares more is none. - Macbeth

Comment

Loved the toy soldier bit. Very funny. Especially the part where they demand his surrender and then start shelling his bathroom door with a field howitzer when he refuses.
        A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Fattony
          I missed the first 15 minutes of the one where the toy soldiers attack the guy. I thought that one was pretty cool and well done. Also, i noticed that there was no dialogue at all, at least once i came it. i thought that was weird. Right after that one was the episode about a couple getting trapted in another dimention. i didn't really like it. Just didn't have a big twist to it or good ending.
          Yeah, No dialogue in the first one, Odd but it suited it.

I agree, The second one was a bit too much of a "Generic Horror Movie" plot.

Comment

I nominate this alternate title for the first segment: Full Mattell Jacket
            A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X