Pixar "Cars"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixar "Cars"

Man, is there anything they can do wrong?

Cars rocks, this film is better than good, it's flawless.

Ok I heard someone whine about the tune "Life is a Highway", yeah the original artist is a great singer, and I like his version more, but in fairness to the film, the singer they chose adds a slight twist that adds to the mood of the moment in the film. It has a modest country lilt to it, and I think it was the right application.

If you are old enough to appreciate cars from back to the 50's this film has a lot of nostalgia moments you'll appreciate more than the younguns.

This film will be in my collection the second I get a shot at the dvd.
    Life is change. Built models for decades.
    Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
    I didn't for a long time either.

I liked the movie as well

Here is a little review a few weeks ago!!

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...ad.php?t=40924

CD
    "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

I am going see "Cars" this weekend....I was planning to go see it after it was release in theaters, but it was sold out and many people there......so hopefully this Saturday or Sunday would be the best.

Comment

I have to say, I have no interest in this one. It looks to be the least interesting Pixar film visually, and the main thing that ever interests me about a Pixar film is the visuals.
        “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

I'm curious Overseer, what about it doesn't float your boat?

It's not just a nascar film, even though it focuses on a nascar personality car. But I was all the same, really impressed with how well they did the nascar sequences. Showed they actually understood nascar to some extent.

Ideally, most that know me, would think I would insist anything I liked would need to feature japanese schoolgirls if animated
          But this film was excellent in doing what it did.
          Life is change. Built models for decades.
          Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
          I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

I hate nascar

I am no fan of Nascar and no offense to anyone who is, but this movie is fun and has some good adult humor.

I liked it.

CD
            "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Cars is their best work to date.........the proof.....when the kids can watch it over and over, and find new things to talk about. As an adult watching it, there was alot of funny stuff that was aimed at the whole family rather than the hidden adult jokes you find in most other kid movies.......all in all 100%

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X