United 93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United 93

I just saw United 93 and i thought it was very good movie but when i got out i wanted to punch a wall what did you think about it
    I got your name
    I got your ass
    You will not laugh
    You will not cry

Full Metal Jacket

Is anybody going to see the movie.
    I got your name
    I got your ass
    You will not laugh
    You will not cry

Full Metal Jacket

Comment

I am avoiding it. I don't think that this is something I am comfortable with as a profit driven venture.
      AHIKS - Play by (E)mail board wargaming since 1965.
      The Blitz - Play by Email computer wargaming.

Comment

I will probably go see it...I just don't think it will be cathartic. I think I will probably come out of the theater wanting to punch a wall too. When I think about going to see Flight 93, I get a similar feeling to going to a funeral.

I have listened to several interviews with the director and read some reviews. It sounds like they did a very credible and respectful job of capturing the events of that day.

If they ever make a movie from Robin Moore’s The Hunt for bin Laden, I might find a catharsis in that movie…Even though they didn’t get bin Laden, they gave out a lot of payback to a lot of bad guys.
        Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

I saw this movie. It was very powerful, if you have a soft stomach don't see it. I watched the movie I was ethier angry or scared the whole time.

I liked that the movie they didn't use names for the people on the plane often so as to make it more of a "group effort". The terrorists were not made out to be human beings (as some liberals hoped). I saw them as wild animials and it made my really angry when they yelled "allah akbar" over and over again. It really made my happy to see them beating the living **** out of those terrorists. When the plane is like a inch from the ground the movie ends. At the end I was crying because I had to relive 9/11 all over again.

Now 5 years after that horrible day I sit in front of my computer drinking pepsi and remembering the courage those brave Americans showed the nation that day. I look forward to meeting them under the protection of God's pure light and spending my after life with these fine people.

Until then I guess I will go join the US Army and get sent to ME and send terrorists to hell while I wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Axis of Evil
            I saw this movie. It was very powerful, if you have a soft stomach don't see it. I watched the movie I was ethier angry or scared the whole time.

I liked that the movie they didn't use names for the people on the plane often so as to make it more of a "group effort". The terrorists were not made out to be human beings (as some liberals hoped). I saw them as wild animials and it made my really angry when they yelled "allah akbar" over and over again. It really made my happy to see them beating the living **** out of those terrorists. When the plane is like a inch from the ground the movie ends. At the end I was crying because I had to relive 9/11 all over again.

Now 5 years after that horrible day I sit in front of my computer drinking pepsi and remembering the courage those brave Americans showed the nation that day. I look forward to meeting them under the protection of God's pure light and spending my after life with these fine people.

Until then I guess I will go join the US Army and get sent to ME and send terrorists to hell while I wait.
            OHH-rahh
            I got your name
            I got your ass
            You will not laugh
            You will not cry

Full Metal Jacket

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X