Pre-quel to Galactica?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-quel to Galactica?

Seems there is a plan for a spin-off series set on Caprica before the Cylon wars...

http://www.ifmagazine.com/feature.asp?article=1487
    Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

I just want to see lots of Battlestars in formation - just...because...

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
      I just want to see lots of Battlestars in formation - just...because...

Dr. S.
      Great fleet battles make you happy!!!

Love the pic change!
      The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Originally posted by BarcelonaBlom
        Great fleet battles make you happy!!!
        I do so love fleet engagements.

And...to make my day...the Battle of the River Plate just came on the TV - I always watch it, without fail, if it's on.

Dr. S.
        Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

I got Wooden Ships and Iron Men the other day.... As soon as I learn the rules I may sit down to The Nile or Trafalgar....

I also love Battlefleet Gothic by GW... Kinda a super modern version of the same type of warfare...
          The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Comment

I have a copy of Battlefleet Gothic but no-one to play.

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
              I have a copy of Battlefleet Gothic but no-one to play.

Dr. S.
              LOL... amazingly enough... I found all you really need are the bases. Since space is so gigantic... everything in scale would be a tiny pinprick at the center of the base... the base itself represents the area that things can affect the ships... So I use color coded and numbered cardboard counters with the ship's name on them....

Huge fleets are mine to command!!!

But I do love the models as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Siberian HEAT
                Seems there is a plan for a spin-off series set on Caprica before the Cylon wars...

http://www.ifmagazine.com/feature.asp?article=1487
                Interesting for sure.
                http://canadiangenealogyandresearch.ca

Soviet and Canadian medal collector!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X