Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cha-Ching! Lucas to fill pockets again :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cha-Ching! Lucas to fill pockets again :)

Looks like they are bowing to demand to finally release the unaltered originals on DVD. Line up now to get the 20th version of each movie!

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iv/r...s20060503.html
    Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Funny how these re-issues are always "in response to overwhelming demand"

Comment

This would be funny if I didn't keep falling for it every time. Just paint the word "stupid" on my head and I'll set up the Direct Debit from my account...

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Glad I held out on buying the DVDs.

Not glad I didn't break this story to the forum. Curses, foiled again.
        “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

I already own the VHS and the DVD's. I don't think I can get "another" set of Star Wars DVD in my house without repercussions!!!!
          http://canadiangenealogyandresearch.ca

Soviet and Canadian medal collector!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
            This would be funny if I didn't keep falling for it every time. Just paint the word "stupid" on my head and I'll set up the Direct Debit from my account...

Dr. S.
            Doc is going to Origins!!!!???

What was that about Star Wars now?
            The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X