Anyone watching Waco.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
    The ATF tried at Ruby Ridge to assault a cabin and ended up killing a woman holding a baby. THAT tells me the Sniper was poorly trained.

Pruitt
    The sniper was highly trained. What happened was that the Feds changed to rules of engagement to green light any male outside the cabin.

She was hit by a round that went through a male and struck her in the head as she was holding open the door for their retreat.

The sniper never saw her.

Back in those days, unlike State and local LE agencies, the Feds made their own rules of force. Even today theirs are different from ours, but they are at least generally standardized; back then the SCA set the rules.

Comment

Speaking of Janet Reno... She was a terrible prosecutor. All her child molesting cases in Florida got eventually overturned because she used "regressed memories" and other BS means of extracting evidence. Ruined a lot of people's lives that were innocent, but made a name for herself. As Attorney General she was way in over her head and the incompetence showed.

But, given the way the Clintons operate, I'd suspect they chose her because she was incompetent. It meant they were relatively safe from her sticking her nose into their criminal activities.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        Speaking of Janet Reno... She was a terrible prosecutor. All her child molesting cases in Florida got eventually overturned because she used "regressed memories" and other BS means of extracting evidence. Ruined a lot of people's lives that were innocent, but made a name for herself. As Attorney General she was way in over her head and the incompetence showed.

But, given the way the Clintons operate, I'd suspect they chose her because she was incompetent. It meant they were relatively safe from her sticking her nose into their criminal activities.
        Wasn't she a severe alcoholic? Or am I thinking of a different Clinton appointee?

Yeah, she built her career on marginal approaches rammed home with overkill. Which was reflected in the operations of her agency.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X