Tom Hanks destroyer movie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
    That was just this side of unwatchable -- and that was with Abe Vigoda! The only good thing about that flick was that it got me laid -- or perhaps I was laid in spite of it.
    So......the movie was so bad,she HAD to pay attention to you?

Rimshot?

Comment

Why not a movie about Taffy 3 ? How could you not make a movie about commander Evans?

Comment

Originally posted by jeffdoorgunnr View Post

Rimshot?
        Nah. It was a double, and her girlfriend, while super hot, was also super bitchy. We had to unload her first before we could . . . . indulge ourselves.
        I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post

It's from the 80s. He's had a few stinkers over the years. Mostly early in his career. Volunteers, The Money Pit and a few others are so so at best. Cloud Atlas from a couple of years ago isn't very good either.
          IIRC the Money Pit was the first one we watch. Enjoyed it.
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

That was just this side of unwatchable -- and that was with Abe Vigoda! The only good thing about that flick was that it got me laid -- or perhaps I was laid in spite of it.
            So she had watched a sad fk of a movie and decided to end it with a sad...

Comment

I'm think'in ...

Originally posted by jeffdoorgunnr View Post

Rimshot?
              ... it was a good thing it was dark in the theater, and I understand why the Abe Vigoda thing's STUCK in slick's head

"I am Groot"
              - Groot

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                So she had watched a sad fk of a movie and decided to end it with a sad...
                Definitely one of the weirder dates I've ever been on. She was Korean, but didn't want to be alone with white guy, so she dragged her girlfriend along -- who came with an Ecuadorian dude. The girlfriend bitched and moaned the whole time, and her date reeked of cheap cologne. After a whole night of her friend's griping, the crummy flick, and the lousy weather (dark, cold, rainy) she must have been delighted at the prospect of spending time with someone who wasn't complaining and didn't smell like an overturned perfume truck. When she dismissed her friend, she was genuinely shocked. Suffice to say, the night ended far better than it had started.

Originally posted by Marmat View Post
                ... it was a good thing it was dark in the theater, and I understand why the Abe Vigoda thing's STUCK in slick's head

How can you do that to Sal. That's all kinds of wrong.

Comment

Definitely one of the weirder dates I've ever been on. She was Korean, but didn't want to be alone with white guy, so she dragged her girlfriend along -- who came with an Ecuadorian dude. The girlfriend bitched and moaned the whole time, and her date reeked of cheap cologne. After a whole night of her friend's griping, the crummy flick, and the lousy weather (dark, cold, rainy) she must have been delighted at the prospect of spending time with someone who wasn't complaining and didn't smell like an overturned perfume truck. When she dismissed her friend, she was genuinely shocked. Suffice to say, the night ended far better than it had started.

PLEASE, please, omg Please Mac no more selfies.

Never leave the door open, not even a crack.

Comment

Good point ...

... and (s)he's not even Korean, or Italian; I'm sorry. How about Abe the Vulcan instead?

Maybe not, he looked happier in drag.
                    "I am Groot"
                    - Groot

Comment

PLEASE, please, omg Please Mac no more selfies.
                      Can't have you getting too excited now.

Never leave the door open, not even a crack.
                      I would say that that's more than a crack -- like a West Virginia plumber bent over tinkering with a leaky toilet.

Rimshot

Nevertheless, every word of the previous tale was true. And there's a punchline like you wouldn't believe.

Comment

I remember the U.S.S. Kidd was the ship that replace the U.S.S. Stark after it was attacked by the Iraqis in 1987.

Comment

You can never have too many navy films.
                          A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Merkava188 View Post
                            I remember the U.S.S. Kidd was the ship that replace the U.S.S. Stark after it was attacked by the Iraqis in 1987.
                            You are thinking of the second USS Kidd. The one in Baton Rouge served in WWII and took a kamikaze off Okinawa.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmat View Post

At first i was perturbed at the route this thread was taking with regards to some of you fellows' sex lives, but then I got this more effective image to use to increase my staying power in said activity. So, thanks?

Comment

heres your chance to be a star....................

https://www.military.com/undertherad...army_180213.nl

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X