Black Panther

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Panther

I'm really looking forward to this film.

The only element I don't like so far is the music. Rap is too much about attitude, and not about Soul.
    How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
    Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

I'll pass.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Previews look awesome...
      Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
        [...]

The only element I don't like so far is the music. Rap is too much about attitude, and not about Soul.
        T'challa kind of exuded attitude in Civil War... atitude tempered with wisdom... Maybe the rap score will work like the 70's and 80's pop score worked in Guardians.
        Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

I'm looking forward to it. I don't expect it to be Ragnarok, but I'm sure it will be good anyway.
          The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
            I'm looking forward to it. I don't expect it to be Ragnarok, but I'm sure it will be good anyway.
            Is Ragnarok the new standard?

It's definitely transformative.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post

It's definitely transformative.
              Yes, yes it is.
              The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                I wouldn't say so. In that context Guardians would have to be the transformative standard which affected Ragnarok, as the latter had a very definite Guardians build.

As for Black Panther I am looking forward to seeing it. My one surprise given the overall theme of the Marvel films released BP would be the one to directly set up Infinity Wars.

I have a few thoughts on Infinity Wars, given my repeated examinations of the trailer. If you watch it closely Marvel gives much insight into how the film will progress, and a few spoilers away. I will elaborate if anyone ask.
                Last edited by Martok; 05 Jan 18, 16:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Martok View Post
                  I wouldn't say so. In that context Guardians would have to be the transformative standard which affected Ragnarok, as the latter had a very definite Guardians build.

As for Black Panther I am looking forward to seeing it. My one surprise given the overall theme of the Marvel films released BP would be the one to directly set up Infinity Wars.

I have a few thoughts on Infinity Wars, given my repeated examinations of the trailer. If you watch it closely Marvel gives much insight into how the film will progress, and a few spoilers away. I will elaborate if anyone ask.
                  Please, elaborate away!

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
                    Please, elaborate away!
                    When I finish composing I will post in a dedicated thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Martok View Post
                      When I finish composing I will post in a dedicated thread.
                      Ok, I'll wait patiently.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X