Doctor Who Christmas 2017.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctor Who Christmas 2017.

Well that had some comedy, satire, and fun.

How did you like it?
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

I managed to stay awake during it so it couldnít have been too bad.

Iím happy to see him go. He never displayed the same level of empathy towards the human race that the other doctors did. I found him barely tolerable.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Somebody should have told the set designer that there were no Lewis guns at Ypres in Dec 1914. Not introduced to the British army before summer 1915.
      Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
      Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Post deleted. Derogatory slang by members against others of different gender choices will not be tolerated.

ACG Staff
        Last edited by Salinator; 26 Dec 17, 14:19.

Comment

Good to watch. Capaldi ended up being one of my favorite actors to portray the Doctor. Kinda old-school in his look and style, very down-to-earth version of the Doctor. He was held back by Moffatt's lameness, but still shined through.

I'll miss him in that role. A bit concerned about the new choice for the Doctor, but as long as she's good and entertaining, I won't complain.
          The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Post deleted.

"Answering back" - of ANY kind - to Staff action in open forum will NOT be tolerated.
            Staff directives are to be followed without open forum comment.
            If you have enquiries or concerns regarding Staff action, please use the appropriate channels.
            If you are not sure what these channels are, or how to use them, contact Staff for assistance, please.

In the meantime, a short "time-out" is to be applied, to reinforce this message.

ACG Staff.
            Last edited by panther3485; 01 Jan 18, 10:40.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X