Announcement

Collapse

New Site - PLEASE READ

Hello All,
My name is Ashley and I am the one that moved the forum to its new hosting location. This was done for security reasons and try to keep the forum from going down every other day. I understand that the new forum looks very different from the old one but I promise almost everything you had before you still have it might just be in a different place.

Items that are gone due to a limitation of the new hosting/ forum update:
- Awards
- Flags

As I was going thought your posts I was able to fix a lot fo the issues you were listing. Below is kind of a running list of issues an what is fixed and what I am still working on.

Items that I have fixed from your comments:
- Smilie are now working.
- Color/Theme changes
- Signature are now showing up. (Here is how to edit them https://screencast.com/t/OJHzzhiV1)
- Ranking is now showing up.
- Private messaging is now working.

Some issues I am still working on are:
- Missing items from the Calendar
- Like button the posts is giving an error.

If anyone has any issues that they are running in to please let me know. Please only send real issues not things like I hate the colors of the site or the site looks cheap now. I am trying to get as many issues fixed for you as i can and If i have to read through stuff like that it's going to take me longer to get stuff fixed.

If anyone has any issues that they are running in to please let me know in the post below. Please give me as much detail as possible .
https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/forum/world-history-group-welcomes-you/armchair-general-magazine/5034776-new-site-please-read
See more
See less

Atomic Blonde

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tsar View Post
    Letís not start this okay?
    You're right. This is a movie thread.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

it's like foul-mouth comedians/sex jokes/
      like 2 and a half men--not creative, etc

Comment

All Scarlett Johansen is doing here is a rehash of Black Widow.

Comment

Originally posted by Merkava188 View Post
          All Scarlett Johansen is doing here is a rehash of Black Widow.

Except that itís not Scarlett Johansen itís CharlizeTheron.
          Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
            As with "Salt I", I have absolutely zero interest in Atomic Blonde.

Stop pushing 110lb women as the ultimate killing machines on me.
            I totally agree. A film intended to rescue Theron's career.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Finally saw this movie last night:

Cool and full of action, in particular I loved the fight scenes and the fact it has a
              female action hero.
              Plot is a bit overcomplicated with double agents and triple agents (or perhaps I had problems following it); set in Berlin at the time of the fall of the Berlin Wall, 1989, a period I remember well but I had no problems with the rendering of the period.
              Zeitgeist was helped by the fact that its soundtrack was British pop music from the eighties, so a feast of recognition for me: Bowie, Nena, the Clash.

On the fight scenes: our hero spy Charlize Theron fights like a girl, using technique, agility and improvied weaponry against male opponents (trained KGB agents), twice her size and manages to take them out.

I was entertained
              Last edited by Colonel Sennef; 19 Dec 17, 03:01.
              BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

Newest Hollywoody fad - killer women. It allows them to re-invent worn out female leads as action stars while satisfying the hormonal requirements of teenaged males.

Pretty soon, Westerns will be back bigger than ever.
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
                  Originally posted by Moulin View Post
                  ..so this has a lesbian scene? can't be that good then
                  Let's just not start this , okay ?
                  If you start promoting Last Tango in Paris I'll have to beat you with a rolled up newspaper.

A newspaper rolled up around a lead pipe.

Rimshot
                  I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Working...
                  X