Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hida Akechi
    replied
    I've watched the first episode of this...can't remember the name (with Apollo the god returning). It was okay, well, better than okay, but I do appreciate the massive effort these people are putting into this series. Hats off to them.

I'll have to go and watch the other episodes sometime soon.

EDITED: Duh...Pilgrim of Eternity. Helps if I watched that trailer BEFORE I posted...

Leave a comment:

• R. Evans
    replied
    Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
    Well if you had to lose a starship named after a British RN vessel, you might as well make it a famous name! It would not been the same if it was named Pinafore or Repulse.

Pruitt
    I always liked British ship names. Much more imaginative than the US. Where else can you get Warspite, Ajax, Thunderer, Orion and Centurion?

Leave a comment:

• Pruitt
    replied
    Well if you had to lose a starship named after a British RN vessel, you might as well make it a famous name! It would not been the same if it was named Pinafore or Repulse.

Pruitt

Leave a comment:

• R. Evans
    replied
    Hopefully we're talking about the British Hood and not J. B. Hood.

Leave a comment:

• warmoviebuff
    replied
    "The crew of the Hood has been lost." How many years did it take for it to be not too soon to name a warship after the Hood? Apparently not enough.

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    What, you don't like a better StarTrek than the original?

Cute women in mini-skirts? Better acting? Though the redhead ships counselor does it for me so I'm biased...

No commercials also is welcome.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Looks like the cast of a soap opera, and about as interesting.

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    started a topic STC Teaser Reel..

STC Teaser Reel..

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X