Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STC Teaser Reel..

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Looks like the cast of a soap opera, and about as interesting.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

What, you don't like a better StarTrek than the original?

Cute women in mini-skirts? Better acting? Though the redhead ships counselor does it for me so I'm biased...

No commercials also is welcome.
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

"The crew of the Hood has been lost." How many years did it take for it to be not too soon to name a warship after the Hood? Apparently not enough.

Comment

Hopefully we're talking about the British Hood and not J. B. Hood.
          Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Well if you had to lose a starship named after a British RN vessel, you might as well make it a famous name! It would not been the same if it was named Pinafore or Repulse.

Pruitt
            Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
              Well if you had to lose a starship named after a British RN vessel, you might as well make it a famous name! It would not been the same if it was named Pinafore or Repulse.

Pruitt
              I always liked British ship names. Much more imaginative than the US. Where else can you get Warspite, Ajax, Thunderer, Orion and Centurion?
              Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

I've watched the first episode of this...can't remember the name (with Apollo the god returning). It was okay, well, better than okay, but I do appreciate the massive effort these people are putting into this series. Hats off to them.

I'll have to go and watch the other episodes sometime soon.

EDITED: Duh...Pilgrim of Eternity. Helps if I watched that trailer BEFORE I posted...
                The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X