Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Incredible Hulk underpants

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Incredible Hulk underpants

    ..a very crucial question here--how come all of the Incredible Hulk's clothes rip to shreds and fall off when he turns into the IH, --except his underpants?
    this is a physical impossiblity and a major flaw in the series
    I watch the old 1970s tv series
    is it the same for the comic books/etc?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Moulin View Post
    ..a very crucial question here--how come all of the Incredible Hulk's clothes rip to shreds and fall off when he turns into the IH, --except his underpants?
    this is a physical impossiblity and a major flaw in the series
    I watch the old 1970s tv series
    is it the same for the comic books/etc?
    Russ Meyer wasn't directing.
    Hyperwar: World War II on the World Wide Web
    Hyperwar, Whats New
    World War II Resources
    The best place in the world to "work".

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by OpanaPointer View Post
      Russ Meyer wasn't directing.
      Ha!


      There they go!
      "I am Groot"
      - Groot

      Comment


      • #4
        best reply I've ever seen...thank you

        Comment


        • #5
          I saw "Vixen" on boot liberty back in 1969. Farm boy from Indiana loose in Chicago.
          Hyperwar: World War II on the World Wide Web
          Hyperwar, Whats New
          World War II Resources
          The best place in the world to "work".

          Comment


          • #6
            Er, ...

            Originally posted by OpanaPointer View Post
            I saw "Vixen" on boot liberty back in 1969. Farm boy from Indiana loose in Chicago.
            ... did your underpants explode?

            Forget I ever asked that question.
            "I am Groot"
            - Groot

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Marmat View Post
              ... did your underpants explode?

              Forget I ever asked that question.
              That wasn't my first stop that day.
              Hyperwar: World War II on the World Wide Web
              Hyperwar, Whats New
              World War II Resources
              The best place in the world to "work".

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Moulin View Post
                ..a very crucial question here--how come all of the Incredible Hulk's clothes rip to shreds and fall off when he turns into the IH, --except his underpants?
                this is a physical impossiblity and a major flaw in the series
                I watch the old 1970s tv series
                is it the same for the comic books/etc?
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Did you ever notice how his clothes would rip into shreds, and the next scene, when David Banner was back to normal, his clothes would some how, miraculously, be whole again? Even though he had no place to buy new clothes.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by phil74501 View Post
                    Did you ever notice how his clothes would rip into shreds, and the next scene, when David Banner was back to normal, his clothes would some how, miraculously, be whole again? Even though he had no place to buy new clothes.
                    did he keep extra in the backpack? or were they the same clothes?
                    he was buying a lot of clothes
                    ...I can't wait to see next Saturday's continuing episode.--in the last one, a helicopter captured the IH in a sphere...as they were capturing him, they got him turning into the IH on video!!!
                    ..the reporter who has been chasing the IH, was on the scene...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      part 2 continued
                      ...well, the IH was brought to a secret ''non'' military facility [that had many soldiers ] and put in a microwave holding cell
                      ..he escaped that--saved the blind female he had been caught with and,
                      --after the reporter tried to talk him into staying to be researched
                      --and the evil military scientist shot him full of tranquilizing darts-because he was halfway in between Hulk and human
                      -----he escaped as the facility blew up !!!--very ''surprising'' and exciting
                      !!!! in the end, he said goodbye to the female [as usual ] and he, somehow, had a full set of clothes
                      a very good episode, with many blinking lights on the computers [ just like in Wonder Woman and Star Trek, etc ]
                      I love the blinking lights
                      Last edited by Moulin; 16 Apr 17, 09:58.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Those are Duluth Trading Post "no stink - no pinch" shorts.
                        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                          Those are Duluth Trading Post "no stink - no pinch" shorts.
                          must be cause he does a lot of physical activity in them

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Who wants to see a pair of big, green nadgers ?
                            Indyref2 - still, "Yes."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by the ace View Post
                              Who wants to see a pair of big, green nadgers ?
                              She-Hulk?

                              Hyperwar: World War II on the World Wide Web
                              Hyperwar, Whats New
                              World War II Resources
                              The best place in the world to "work".

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X