Fuller House Season 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuller House Season 2

I know it's a cheesy show with lots of shallow liberal thinking and group hugs, but I can't help myself not enjoying the show. Few times the show did make me laugh hard, and sometimes I need a good laughter.

I generally prefer gritty drama or shows with dark themes, and science fiction shows, so I mostly avoid family sitcoms, but this one I think I'll watch through.

It looks like Fuller House will be around for a good while, maybe 4 or 5 seasons.
    Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

So why do you enjoy the show?
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      So why do you enjoy the show?
      I gave an answer in the first paragraph, in which I stated that sometimes I need a good laughter and that's what I got from this cheesy show.

Plus as a kid I did enjoy watching the Full House.

It's also interesting to see Fuller House is trying to loosen up with the parent rating, almost moving it between a PG-13 and R. The very first episode showed a guy in his ex-wife's robe which was too short for him. As he bent down to pick up an object on the floor, his butt was exposed to the whole family, including an eight years old kid. Needless to say, his butt was blurred out. It's obvious that the show is trying to push the envelope.
      Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

This show sucks more than Full House. They should have episode were San Francisco gets hit by an earthquake and the Tannery house gets demolished.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X