X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The making of The Black Adder.

Enjoy.

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Watched this yesterday on 'Yesterday' highly enjoyable.
    Cymru am Byth

Comment

thanks for posting. Seen it before and it is really interesting, funny, etc.
      "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
      G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
      Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
        thanks for posting. Seen it before and it is really interesting, funny, etc.
        I quite enjoy British humor, Benny Hill, Monty Python, ect. I think humor is a important thing.
        'A happy heart is good medicine and a joyful mind causes healing,
        But a broken spirit dries up the bones.'
        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Any discussion of British humour/comedy has to include Yes Minister and Yes Prime Minister.
          Last edited by Sergio; 21 Sep 16, 14:49.
          "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
          G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
          Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

The documentaries ...

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
            I quite enjoy British humor, Benny Hill, Monty Python, ect. I think humor is a important thing.
            'A happy heart is good medicine and a joyful mind causes healing,
            But a broken spirit dries up the bones.'
            ... are pretty good too, but the jury's still out on the game shows.

"I am Groot"
            - Groot

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X