• Show
Clear All

• R. Evans
    replied
    Animal House
    Caddyshack
    Bridesmaids
    The Court Jester
    Peter Sellers' Pink Panther Movies (not the Steve Martin crapola)
    Blazing Saddles
    Rain Man (while not technically a "funny" movie, there are scenes that are downright hilarious)
    Good Morning Vietnam

Just a few of the top of my head.

Leave a comment:

• Capt AFB
    replied
    "Airplane" and "A Fish called Wanda" are top of my list. "Airplane" is the only movie I went to see twice at the movie theatre.

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    Originally posted by Marmat View Post
    ... Spielberg's "1941", the Pythonesque Palin/Gilliam movies "Jabberwocky" and "Time Bandits", and Cleese/Palin "A Fish Called Wanda" very funny. I also enjoyed the less Python, less history, more adolescent "Fast Times at Ridgemount High", and the "Harold & Kumar" series.

I dunno if it's really bad or not, but "Top Secret!" with Val Kilmer is at or near the top of my list funny, it just kills me!
    Just watched 'Top Secret'. Pretty funny.

Leave a comment:

• Marmat
    replied
    I find ...

... Spielberg's "1941", the Pythonesque Palin/Gilliam movies "Jabberwocky" and "Time Bandits", and Cleese/Palin "A Fish Called Wanda" very funny. I also enjoyed the less Python, less history, more adolescent "Fast Times at Ridgemount High", and the "Harold & Kumar" series.

I dunno if it's really bad or not, but "Top Secret!" with Val Kilmer is at or near the top of my list funny, it just kills me!
    Last edited by Marmat; 25 Sep 16, 14:02.

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    "What did you do in the war Daddy"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_D..._War,_Daddy%3F

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    Originally posted by Dano View Post
    Goldmember was really funny for me. A lot of sigh gags.

I am sorry but "Tank Girl" was really bad. Sorry that is just my opinion.
    Yeah, but really bad is somewhat funny. It was so bad it made the circle to be actually funny. My opinion anyway... It was designed to be bad...

Leave a comment:

• Dano
    replied
    Goldmember was really funny for me. A lot of sigh gags.

I am sorry but "Tank Girl" was really bad. Sorry that is just my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• VinceW
    replied
    Cheech and Chong movies except for a few of them,Porky's,both Ace Venturas,both Airplanes,all Naked Guns,Cable guy,American Pie movies,Beavis and Butthead,Clerks,The Jerk,Spaceballs,Stripes,National Lampoon Vacation movies except Vegas,Wedding Crashers,Home Alone 1 and 2,National Lampoon Christmas,A Christmas story,Spies like us,My Cousin Vinny,Revenge of the Nerds 1 and 2,Scrooged,Slap Shot,Both Major Leagues,Bull Durham and South Park to new a few.
    Last edited by VinceW; 17 Sep 16, 16:48.

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    started a topic Funny movies.

Funny movies.

What movie tickled your funny bone? There's a huge selection to chose from, anything from Mel Brooks is good, Monty Python is a contender. Right now I'm watching Tank Girl with a grin. So what are some good recommendations for our fellows to get a giggle from?

The Pink Panther series was pretty good as well...

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X