Type XXI Elektroboat U-Boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmf01 View Post
    I was impressed. You know, it's a museum inside dedicated to WWII and later years of her service. It was like travel back in time. Enjoyed much and bought some souvenirs.

Unfortunately I couldn't get to U-boot Museum in Cuxhaven-Altenbruch because it was closed on that day. Interesting small museum not far from Bremerhaven, but it's a private establishment and one has to contact them via email to plan a visit to make sure it'd be open and there'd be anyone who speaks English.
    It would be the tour of a lifetime doing the war museums and battlefield sites all over Europe, and tank museums like Bovington would be a must.
    No doubt there would be some very impressive WW2 sites throughout the Ukraine and Russia, like the World War 2 museum in Moscow, that would be an eye opener.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Museum...ic_War,_Moscow

By all accounts there is a German Panzer VIII Maus at a Russian tank museum?

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie View Post
      It would be the tour of a lifetime doing the war museums and battlefield sites all over Europe, and tank museums like Bovington would be a must.
      No doubt there would be some very impressive WW2 sites throughout the Ukraine and Russia, like the World War 2 museum in Moscow, that would be an eye opener.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Museum...ic_War,_Moscow

By all accounts there is a German Panzer VIII Maus at a Russian tank museum?
      Yes there is.

It's in Kubinka Tank Museum - not far from Moscow.
      It has one of the richest collections in the world. I hope I'll get there sometime. Ironically, I've already been at the Bovington Museum, but never was in Kubinka.
      "Keep Calm. Use Less X's"

Comment

Originally posted by dmf01 View Post
        Yes there is.

It's in Kubinka Tank Museum - not far from Moscow.
        It has one of the richest collections in the world. I hope I'll get there sometime. Ironically, I've already been at the Bovington Museum, but never was in Kubinka.
        Thanks for the video, awesome, and your making me jealous.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X