Jon Snow Leaves The Nights Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martok View Post
    It was an effective plot device. The only honorable manner in which Snow could end his watch was to die. Having done that, he is free return to the land of the Seven Kingdoms and wreak what havoc he can.

Personally I want to see Jon Snow fight and kill the little Bolton prick.
    No, Bolton deserves to die a VERY slow and painful death after what he did to Greyjoy and his own family members.
    Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772 View Post
      No, Bolton deserves to die a VERY slow and painful death after what he did to Greyjoy and his own family members.
      Can we give him to The Red Woman to sacrifice to the God of Light?
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Netflix? I think you mean Amazon? There's no Game of Thrones on Netflix.

Dan
        You're right. Amazon

Comment

Originally posted by Biscuit View Post
          You're right. Amazon
          Cheaper at the local Wally World.

Comment

He likes to feed people to his dogs ----- will he meet the same fate with Stark Wolves?
            Cymru am Byth

Comment

Aren't Dire Wolves supposed to be smarter than that?

Comment

I think its obvious. THE Winter is coming. Masses of undead overcoming the undefended wall to thteaten mankind in its existence. The only Chance to stop them is fire. Or : Dragons. Question is: who rides the Dragons? Danearys, OK. Maybe bran, warging one. And? Jon? Tyrion? Who else would be suitable? Who else apart from Jon and Tyrion has Targaryen blood running through their veins!?

posted from mobile
                One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  Cheaper at the local Wally World.
                  Make that Friends & Family account...someone else is financing. If its for free, than its for me!

Comment

Aren't Dire Wolves supposed to be smarter than that?
                    I was thinking being run down by them as he flees a defeat -- as he sadistically likes to make others suffer.
                    Cymru am Byth

Comment

You'll get no argument from me. He's one sick little puppy. Does the book explain what happened during his childhood to warp him so?

Originally posted by Hanov View Post
                      I think its obvious. THE Winter is coming. Masses of undead overcoming the undefended wall to threaten mankind in its existence. The only Chance to stop them is fire. Or : Dragons. Question is: who rides the Dragons? Danearys, OK. Maybe bran, warging one. And? Jon? Tyrion? Who else would be suitable? Who else apart from Jon and Tyrion has Targaryen blood running through their veins!?
                      Impressive! I have trouble keeping up with everyone, and who they belong to. Perhaps I need to make a flowchart?

Either way, I'm looking forward to tomorrow night's episode.

Comment

Personally I think in the end, Littlefinger or Varys will win it all.

Actually, I get the feeling that Varys and Littlefinger are somehow running the scene from behind. They've their fingers in everything and seem to know what they're doing whereas other major players are stumbling as they go.

They're going to be the truest unseen power behind the Iron Throne.

However, with Snow's resurrection, he may have a chance of grabbing the prize before all others, that is if he can survive the battle of bastards and stall the slow but unstoppable advance of White Walkers and their prince.
                        Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Originally posted by Biscuit View Post
                          Make that Friends & Family account...someone else is financing. If its for free, than its for me!
                          TANSTAFL

Comment

TANSTAFL
                            I don't know what that means.

Comment

TANSTAFL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There_...s_a_free_lunch
                              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Fair enough. Its better describing as reciprocating relationships.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X