Walking Dead Season 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walking Dead Season 6

Didn't see a thread for this so far. The mid-season premiere was outstanding!

***SPOILERS***

What did you all think??
    "I am the Lorax, and I'll yell and I'll shout for the fine things on earth that are on their way out!"

~Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

"The trouble with Scotland...is that it's full of Scots!"

Sweet! Another Walking Dead fan! I thought the mid-season premiere was easily one of the Top 5 episodes for the series. I read the comics during the break, and made it to the end of Compendium 2. I felt like I got a little more out of show as a result.

Either way, I'm glad my favorite Sunday night activity is back on TV.

Comment

A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Biscuit View Post
        Sweet! Another Walking Dead fan! I thought the mid-season premiere was easily one of the Top 5 episodes for the series. I read the comics during the break, and made it to the end of Compendium 2. I felt like I got a little more out of show as a result.

Either way, I'm glad my favorite Sunday night activity is back on TV.
        I'm out of the TV doldrums. John Oliver, Walking Dead, Vikings, all back in town.
        A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

So glad he got knocked off. No way he could have continued on with the group.
          "I am the Lorax, and I'll yell and I'll shout for the fine things on earth that are on their way out!"

~Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Comment

The "Chopping" montage towards the end was bizarrely... uplifting?

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
              I'm out of the TV doldrums. John Oliver, Walking Dead, Vikings, all back in town.
              I have to find Vikings! Watched all the previous seasons this summer. Outstanding!

Comment

About the only thing on the History Channel left that is worth watching.

Comment

Indeed, the History Channel may be the biggest misnomer in cable TV.

How did you like The Walking Dead on Sunday? Do you read TWD Comics?

Comment

Not totally sure how I feel about the new romance, but I'm definitley interested in the new character.

Thinking of picking up the comics soon. Can't wait until they introduce Neegan.

~Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Comment

Originally posted by Wellington95 View Post
                      Not totally sure how I feel about the new romance, but I'm definitley interested in the new character.

Thinking of picking up the comics soon. Can't wait until they introduce Neegan.
                      I didn't see the romance coming, but some of it made a lot of sense. Very excited about the new character. Just waiting on the next paycheck to buy the next compendium.

Comment

I am getting tired of seeing Rick getting sex while Daryl does without! It seems every women Rick gets with dies! The way the storyline is going Carl will get laid before Daryl!

Pruitt
                        Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                          I am getting tired of seeing Rick getting sex while Daryl does without! It seems every women Rick gets with dies! The way the storyline is going Carl will get laid before Daryl!

Pruitt
                          Good point! Darryl and Carole seemed to be sweet on each other on point.

Comment

"The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Comment

Looking forward to Neegan's introduction; the last episde set up a big conflict between the two camps.

~Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X