Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheetah772
    replied
    The last two episodes are simply outstanding!

Toward the end of last episode, I caught myself saying, what did just happened? Wow.

Dan

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by GCoyote View Post
    I heard it was going to be renewed. Looks like they are following the same ten episode format as Vikings as a couple of other cable shows.
    I expect that we are going to see shorter series in order to keep up quality while keeping budget within bounds.

I have noticed "commercial creep", however. The average show is now barely 40 minutes long in many cases.

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    I'm only about four eps in, but I'm enjoying it a great deal. It was a \little slow getting started, but I'm enjoying it a great deal. Its good to see sci-fi with some depth. Too much sci-fi has a WW2-esque good guys/bad guys political non-scenario. This show feels real-you're not sure who is doing what to who.

Leave a comment:

• GCoyote
    replied
    I heard it was going to be renewed. Looks like they are following the same ten episode format as Vikings as a couple of other cable shows.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Yes, it was, and it makes me think the network wasn't sure how it would be received.

Hopefully, they will continue this series.

Leave a comment:

• AdrianE
    replied
    That was way too short a season!

Leave a comment:

• Pruitt
    replied
    I tried to watch some and got denied.

Pruitt

Leave a comment:

• GCoyote
    replied
    Looks like SyFy is keeping the past episodes available on their site for the time being.

Leave a comment:

• AdrianE
    replied
    It is nice to see a SCIENCE fiction show on tv.

I am enjoying it.

Leave a comment:

• GCoyote
    replied
    They are not spending a lot of time on the science of living in space but they aren't ignoring it either. Characters only talk about it when the story takes them to a place where such conversation would be expected.

Leave a comment:

• Cheetah772
    replied
    Good to see another poster interested in this series.

I am also impressed as well.

If I should dare to say this, I think it's a poor man's version of Game of Thrones and Firefly all rolled up into one big show with few subplots going into different directions but tied to the overarching story line.

Leave a comment:

• GCoyote
    started a topic The Expanse

The Expanse

So far it's been the best scifi that SyFy has done in awhile.

http://www.syfy.com/theexpanse
    Last edited by GCoyote; 27 Jan 16, 19:37.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X