Agent Carter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agent Carter.

The new season airs tonight. Two episodes as well.

Erm. Starts with a chick fight and improves from there. Cough, cough.

Smoking hot. Reminds me of a dojo that will remain unnamed...
    Last edited by Bwaha; 20 Jan 16, 01:46.
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Get...help...
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

It appears they are going to tie the story line into the current Agents of Shield offering. I could be wrong but the zero-point matter looks like the precursor to the stuff Shield used to create the portal to Never Winter and rescue whats-her-name.

Comment

Very good premiere. Glad it's back on.
        The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Ah...so atm the series finale is on and...

I blame the director. A good director should be able to tell when his or her actors are phoning in their performances. This episode so far has all the feel of the old Green Hornet fare.

Plus the entire story line has sucked.
          Last edited by Martok; 01 Mar 16, 21:26.

Comment

It seems they did this entire story line just to tie into the second half of Agents of Shield. Whatever, it is sad to see Hayley Atwell and Dominic Cooper reduced to this level of television crap.

Comment

Yeah wasn't as good as the first season, just lacked tension and threat. However, it is set up for a next season fairly well. And I do agree that it's just become an apparatus to push Agents of SHIELD instead of standing alone. Which wouldn't be as bad a thing if SHIELD were better than it is now.
              The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Show is now OFF...thank goodness.

More cinematic cliches than a Tarrantino film...
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X