Kylo Ren - Smartest Jedi ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kylo Ren - Smartest Jedi ever?

A friend of mine and I developed a fan theory regarding Kylo Ren's lightsaber.

There was a lot of talk over the lightsaber's distinctive cross guard. We mused about the saber's long and bloody history of amputation injuries. When you think about it you could fill a star destroyer with all the severed limbs this weapon has created. The movies alone almost never go by without at least one de-limbing injury.

Episode 2 - Jango Fett's sidekick, alien animals, Anakin Skywalker

Episode 3 - Count Dooku, Mace Windu, Anakin Skywalker (again)

Episode 4 - Cantina ruffian

Episode 5 - Snow monster, Luke Skywalker

Episode 6 - Anakin Skywalker (AGAIN)

We both concurred that Kylo Ren, in a sudden burst of realization, examined the long storied history of limbs lost to lightsabers and said "Y'know.....maybe I should make something to protect my hand. Us duelists seem to have a mighty big habit of losing parts of ourselves. Got to protect my swingin' arm!"

Thus, lightsaber with cross guard. If Ren really wants to perfect the deadly art his next goal should be a basket hilt lightsaber.

A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

You really should try and get out more old chap.
    The long toll of the brave
    Is not lost in darkness
    Over the fruitful earth
    And athwart the seas
    Hath passed the light of noble deeds
    Unquenchable forever.

Comment

Hey, I DO get out.

.....and associate with other nerds.
      A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
        ― Groucho Marx

Comment

A guard like that is absolutely useless. The two small blades have metal parts near the main one and can be cut with any trouble. Kylo is stupid just like the rest.
          There are no Nazis in Ukraine. © Idiots

Comment

The guards on the cross piece would be to keep him from losing fingers if he slid up on the grip. The beam would be generated internally as a T.

Or so the midichlorians tell me.
            Hyperwar: World War II on the World Wide Web
            Hyperwar, Whats New
            World War II Resources
            The best place in the world to "work".

Comment

Actually a pretty intelligent take on this by someone who knows a bit about blade weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by Emtos View Post
                A guard like that is absolutely useless. The two small blades have metal parts near the main one and can be cut with any trouble. Kylo is stupid just like the rest.
                There are materials and alloys that are impervious to lightlaber blades.
                Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                  There are materials and alloys that are impervious to lightlaber blades.
                  Yup (had to search for an image without text-memes out in force already).

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
                    Hey, I DO get out.

.....and associate with other nerds.
                    Nice one! The Perfect.....

One accurate measurement is worth a thousand expert opinions - Admiral Grace Hopper

"The eunuch should not take pride in his chastity."
                    Wu Cheng'en Monkey

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X