Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
    I'm a fan of good movies.
    Me too. I am also fan of movies like this movie and i am waiting for this movie too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      That's "parody"...not "parade"...

What really is scary is the willingness of Americans to believe in and to prefer comic books more than serious intellectual content.
      "serious intellectual content" like say ... "Sleepless in Seattle", or "First Wives Club", or anything with Meryl Streep ???

TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
        "serious intellectual content" like say ... "Sleepless in Seattle", or "First Wives Club", or anything with Meryl Streep ???
        Maybe he was referring to Fifty Shades of Grey.

Seriously I hope not. That such drek could be considered good is a sad indictment of society. Captain America at least still makes an attempt at addressing good and evil.

Comment

I will have more to say about this later, but for the moment the second trailer has been released:

For those who are fans of Marvel movies or just superhero movies, there are corollaries to be drawn between how this movie is being marketed and the method employed by rival DC in promoting both Batman V. Superman and Suicide Squad.

But like I said later. For now just enjoy another awesome trailer.

Comment

If deadpool and wolverine are not in it then I will pass
            Are we there yet?

Comment

Excellent movie, I think Marvel's best to date. The previews reveal nothing of what the ultimate conflict is actually about. Very well tied together plot, great action sequences, and just a good story.

Best Spider-man reboot as well. His character was well established for the next stand-alone movie. As was Black Panther.

Comment

Originally posted by Martok View Post
                Excellent movie, I think Marvel's best to date. The previews reveal nothing of what the ultimate conflict is actually about. Very well tied together plot, great action sequences, and just a good story.

Best Spider-man reboot as well. His character was well established for the next stand-alone movie. As was Black Panther.
                I enjoyed it as well.....saw it at the IMAX today. The crowd reaction was very positive.
                The muffled drums sad roll has beat the soldier's last tatoo. No more on life's parade shall meet that brave and fallen few.

Comment

I went and watched this Thursday night. Marvel really nailed this movie. It's one of my favorites now. Plan on seeing it again as people were clapping and laughing I missed some of it. So far this year Civil War ranks as my favorite followed by deadpool.
                  Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

I'm no longer going to rave and all that about Marvel Studios movies. They've transcended, they're all good, it's just a matter of how good. To me, there's no need to go all fanboi anymore and state how this movie or that movie was awesome and all that. As a collective whole, these movies are the best every put on the big screen. What more can I say that's superior to that?

Now excuse me while I go see it again this weekend.
                    The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

I'm no longer going to rave and all that about Marvel Studios movies. They've transcended, they're all good, it's just a matter of how good. To me, there's no need to go all fanboi anymore and state how this movie or that movie was awesome and all that. As a collective whole, these movies are the best every put on the big screen. What more can I say that's superior to that?

Now excuse me while I go see it again this weekend.
                      In comparison the fat-man vs stupor-man movie was a complete waste of money and time...
                      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

I've heard that "Infinity Wars" will have up to 64 Marvel characters.
                        Hyperwar: World War II on the World Wide Web
                        Hyperwar, Whats New
                        World War II Resources
                        The best place in the world to "work".

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                          In comparison the fat-man vs stupor-man movie was a complete waste of money and time...
                          In comparison to Civil War, yes. But I did actually enjoy the Batman sues Superman movie (that's what happens when they us "v" instead of "vs"--people should have instantly been clued in by that little gaffe long ago). Helps when one goes in with such low expectations, however.
                          The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

In comparison to Civil War, yes. But I did actually enjoy the Batman sues Superman movie (that's what happens when they us "v" instead of "vs"--people should have instantly been clued in by that little gaffe long ago). Helps when one goes in with such low expectations, however.
                            In the superhero justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important entities: the Batman, who investigates crime; and the Superman, who prosecutes the super-villians. These are their stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Martok View Post
                              In the superhero justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important entities: the Batman, who investigates crime; and the Superman, who prosecutes the super-villians. These are their stories.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X