Blunt Talk - Attn. Trek Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blunt Talk - Attn. Trek Fans

I found a new TV series called Blunt Talk. I've only caught a little bit of it so far but it stars Patrick Stewart and it looks like they got Brent Spiner into it too.

I don't know much of the plot yet since I only saw bits and pieces and recorded the reruns but it looks like it might be funny.
    A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
    I found a new TV series called Blunt Talk. I've only caught a little bit of it so far but it stars Patrick Stewart and it looks like they got Brent Spiner into it too.

I don't know much of the plot yet since I only saw bits and pieces and recorded the reruns but it looks like it might be funny.
    I have only watched one episode... It was hilarious! Very, very raunchy, but VERY funny.

We've been recording the series; but haven't had time to watch it.
    Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Depends on your definition of "funny", and if you enjoy watching drug abusing, mysogynistic masochists.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Depends on your definition of "funny", and if you enjoy watching drug abusing, mysogynistic masochists.
        In my case the humor is watching an actor that I spent years seeing in a progressive almost mild mannered role playing a drug abusing misogynistic masochist.

It's the same reason I got such a laugh seeing Roma Downey of Touched By an Angel fame in a Hercules tv movie.
        A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

In my case the humor is watching an actor that I spent years seeing in a progressive almost mild mannered role playing a drug abusing misogynistic masochist.

It's the same reason I got such a laugh seeing Roma Downey of Touched By an Angel fame in a Hercules tv movie.
          Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Nothing against anyone, seriously, but I gotta go with MM on this one. I tried to watch the show, but drug abusing dick heads isn't my thing.

Comment

As an edit to my previous comment.

This was on one night and I thought perhaps I had been a bit harsh, so I watched another episode.

Stewart was funny, his part benefiting from his usual accomplished level of acting. Doc was right, it was over the top raunchy at times, but the show had a sense of not taking itself too seriously. This is always a plus for any television fare, as most series and the actors therein believing themselves to be making some grand statement or rewriting television history.

Like Madame Secretary, which is nothing but propaganda for Hillary Clinton.

I have spoken.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X