Week of 8/23/15: Picture and Quote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week of 8/23/15: Picture and Quote

"I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the very blanket of freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say thank you, or grab a weapon and stand a post. Either way I don't give a s*** what you think you're entitled too."

Left to right: Lewis Fitz-Gerald as Lt. George Ramsdale Witton, Bryan Brown as Lt. Peter Handcock, and Edward Woodward as Lt. Harry "Breaker" Morant from the Australian film Breaker Morant (1980).

"I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the very blanket of freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say thank you, or grab a weapon and stand a post. Either way I don't give a s*** what you think you're entitled too."

Jack Nicholson as Colonel Nathan R Jessup, USMC, from the film A Few Good Men (1992).
    So long as men worship the Caesars and Napoleons, Caesars and Napoleons will duly rise and make them miserable.

Aldous Huxley: Ends and Means (1937)

Comment

Great job, Dan.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X