Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Hayley Atwell Should Be the Next DOCTOR WHO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Hayley Atwell Should Be the Next DOCTOR WHO!

I agree. I'd like to see her get the role...
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Helps that she's stacked, too. Erm, I mean, she's a good actress.

Should get rid of Moffat first. That would be some good change.
    The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Isn't she still doing Agent Carter? I seem to remember a second season announced.

Comment

Originally posted by Martok View Post
        Isn't she still doing Agent Carter? I seem to remember a second season announced.
        Yup.
        The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Martok View Post
          She was asked by a fan on Twitter if she wanted to play Dr Who, she replied she would like to. That is all there is to this story, she has not been approached by the BBC on the matter.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X