Extant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extant

Extant is back, and getting better and better.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Note....Dont get in one of those driverless auto cars.....

Comment

Yeah...impossible to believe that they aren't designed to "fail safe", or that one could be made to stop on railroad tracks.

"The evil machines" (deux ex machina) is a constant theme in all of these productions. Here we're supposed to fear intelligent machines like the little boy, but we should also fear the non-intelligent ones like killer cars.

Still, this is better stuff than reality shows, little kids that cook and naked people trying to survive in Hawaii.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Yeah...impossible to believe that they aren't designed to "fail safe", or that one could be made to stop on railroad tracks.

"The evil machines" (deux ex machina) is a constant theme in all of these productions. Here we're supposed to fear intelligent machines like the little boy, but we should also fear the non-intelligent ones like killer cars.

Still, this is better stuff than reality shows, little kids that cook and naked people trying to survive in Hawaii.
        What I want to see is a bunch of naked people surviving on Ellesmere Island....

Comment

Originally posted by Bow View Post
          What I want to see is a bunch of naked people surviving on Ellesmere Island....
          Me too. Or perhaps Jan Mayen Island, and I want them to do it without the benefit of a camera crew and support systems. Just drop them off and come back a year later to interview and survivors.

Meanwhile, my prediction is that the little AI boy will end up saving everyone from the alien menace. Wooooohhh...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X