• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Statham.

I'm liking his movies.

What about you lot?
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

I think he is a better actor than his films allow him to demonstrate. He's gotten hung up in the fast cars and chop-socky genre.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      I think he is a better actor than his films allow him to demonstrate. He's gotten hung up in the fast cars and chop-socky genre.
      I agree with you!
      Not so current,indeed !
      That rug really tied the room together

Comment

I just stumbled on a few of his films and liked that he did his own stunts.

But yeah, definitely getting type cast. I think he'd do pretty good Bond, Better than the current guy...
        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

But yeah, definitely getting type cast. I think he'd do pretty good Bond, Better than the current guy...
          Snatch is his best movie.

I agree with MM he is a better actor than his movies allow but he is making money.

A great actor was (is!) Michael Cane (Three best Movies-- The Man who would be King, The Italian Job and Zulu) but he made some shyt as well.

When asked why he agreed to make "Another shyt Sequal 3" and didn't make movies of more artistic merit.

He replied ,something like;-

"For that movie I got paid 1 million pounds with that money I bought that Picasso -- now that's art"

So right on a couple of levels.
          Cymru am Byth

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            I agree. I've always felt he was better than the flicks he was in. But the flip side is he makes those flicks better.
            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Reckon he looks a bit like me.
              "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

Daniel IS J.Bond
                Sorry Bwaha ...
                That rug really tied the room together

Comment

I think Idris Elba would make a really good Bond
                  Cymru am Byth

Comment

What was the name of the movie that Jason Statham had a supporting role in that led to The Transporter movies?
                    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                      What was the name of the movie that Jason Statham had a supporting role in that led to The Transporter movies?
                      The Italian Job?
                      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X