X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Gooner View Post
      No, he might have taken it on the nose.

Dunno, should those with star talent be allowed to get away with more than ordinary people?
      We live in a world where money is valued more than a person.
      AHIKS - Play by (E)mail board wargaming since 1965.
      The Blitz - Play by Email computer wargaming.

Comment

Anyone in their right mind would look long and hard at the £100,000,000 before they put the lid on the dustbin.

Paul
        ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
        All human ills he can subdue,
        Or with a bauble or medal
        Can win mans heart for you;
        And many a blessing know to stew
        To make a megloamaniac bright;
        Give honour to the dainty Corse,
        The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

There are no Nazis in Ukraine. © Idiots

Comment

Originally posted by Gooner View Post

From just the two vids it only reenforces my opinion of the wanker. No class, no taste, no better than Ducks. How about an egotistical askhole as one person can get. Does he have some talent? To bad the boys from AL didn't take him out and show him just how deep the piney woods are.
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

I haven't watched the show for years, and he was the reason why.

Hopefully he will be replaced by a guy that isn't a bigoted blow-hard that thinks his own audience is a bunch of twits.
              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Comment

No surprise that this has happened.

Top Gear: Richard Hammond and James May no longer work for the BBC

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/bbc/...r-the-BBC.html

But I'm surprised at all the hate for a guy that hosts a car show. Some of you treated Ben Ladin with more respect.

Comment

Originally posted by McMax View Post
                    No surprise that this has happened.

Top Gear: Richard Hammond and James May no longer work for the BBC

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/bbc/...r-the-BBC.html

But I'm surprised at all the hate for a guy that hosts a car show. Some of you treated Ben Ladin with more respect.
                    Personally I quite liked the show, mainly because of Clarkson - I'm not a car person at all, so my enjoyment is kinda a surprise, really. So I'm sad to see the show end.

But then I was under no delusions about Clarkson being an arrogant ass either - it just didn't effect me.

And I'm supportive of the BBC's move, even if I don't like the outcome. It decided to fire a successful television star for breaking the rules instead of compromising and keeping him around in the interest of just making more money. There's something laudable about not putting raw profit in front of human decency and an even hand.

Comment

He may have been dropped, but BBC can't seem to air any episodes without him in it, so he's probably laughing all the way to the bank.
                      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

In 2012 at the end of season 13 Jeremy Clarkson did a review of the Aston Martin Vantage and after people contacted the BBC asking if Top Gear has been canceled or is Clarkson leaving the show just from the tone of the piece. Now that Top Gear has been canceled it seems appropriate to show it here.

Good bye Top Gear.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X