Halo The Movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo The Movie?

I have just heard that they are actually going to make a halo movie! My Question to you is do you want them to make one or not? In the past alot of movies based on the Storylines of games have how you say, "Like the qween of hores, royaly sucked!" (from Momojak) as for me i think this wil be a total disater. Who are they going to get to Play Master Chief? Robert Deniro? Silvetser Stalone? Arnold? LOL LoL
    Like the qween of hores it will royally suck!
    57.14%
    I cant wait till it comes out!
    42.86%
    Who the hell is Master Chief?
    0.00%
    You all sux... Ps2 rules! neaaay
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

All hail King of Lala land. From my Throne of Porcilin I rule all that I see.

My army of Supernaturall Lala Llamas and Dung flinging Gorillaz will take down any army, Swalllow your heart and crap out your soul!

{Internet pundit}Your Opinions suck!{/Intenet Pundit}

Comment

no pun intended!

My army of Supernaturall Lala Llamas and Dung flinging Gorillaz will take down any army, Swalllow your heart and crap out your soul!

Comment

hrnnn... I guess I will see it regardless of whether its crap or not but I will sit here and not go ape about it coming out.
        The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Originally posted by BarcelonaBlom
          hrnnn... I guess I will see it regardless of whether its crap or not but I will sit here and not go ape about it coming out.
          [Nods agreeably]
          Alpine Kommandos

Central Oregon KSK Airsoft Team

Comment

I think It would be weird becuase Chief doesn't say much.
            Example: Marine: "what are we going to do Chief?" Chief:"......."

Warning: President Bush: Some assembly required

Comment

I personally think that the HALO movie will kindas suck, after basing a it on a game that is basically 98% action, 2% plot it wont work.
              "In times of peace, sons bury thier fathers. In times of war, fathers bury their sons"
              -Unknown

Comment

Another thing that bothers me is that movies based on games(cough..Resident evil.cough..Alone in the dark.cough are usually really sucky. Don't want that to happen to Halo..

Comment

As i said before, the game rulz, the movie will porbably suck ass, but i'll see it anyway
                  "In times of peace, sons bury thier fathers. In times of war, fathers bury their sons"
                  -Unknown

Comment

Need to find a better director then Anderson or Bolle... Ask Marines he'll tell you about it...
                    The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Comment

I'm actually surprised either of them hasn't been signed on to it yet...
                      “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

LOL... Don't get me started... I could do a better fan-fic of AvP then he did a professional one.. though according to him its not based off the game, its based off of the comic-books... I don't care either way... no Colonial Space Marines... thats where its at...

Comment

EpilepticKitten, who would you want as a director for the movie!

Comment

Originally posted by a goat
                            EpilepticKitten, who would you want as a director for the movie!

speilburg becasue he is the only one i know of besides Mnight

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X