No announcement yet.

Halo movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RED VS BLUE ROCKS!!! I love that stuff... it has a little charm to it that makes it funny... don't know what it is
    The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

I'm pretty sure they don't care if the movie is going to suck, there going to make alot of money either which way the movie goes.
      PvtJohnson

Hold your ground men, hold your ground!

Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

If your not mad enough to bare nuckel box, your not mad at all.

Comment

Originally posted by gobeavs
        I sorta hope it will fail. Supress all of the undeserved hype that Halo 2 recieved ...

Whats so good about Halo again?
        PCers didn't get it.
        I've been a console man all my life until i read my first issue of CGW. It's a welll paced, simple multiplayer game with a good singleplayer. The gameplay and controls are just so streamlined for consoles, and the production valuees are sky-high. But it has recived alot of undeserved hype. Great game but not perfect.

I hope bungie makes a PC game after they finish with halo tho.
        OMG! TEH LINK IN TEH SIG!!! d000000d!!!!1111
        ^ The Ninja Zombies with Jetpacks Forums

Comment

Originally posted by MomoJak00
          PCers didn't get it.
          I've been a console man all my life until i read my first issue of CGW. It's a welll paced, simple multiplayer game with a good singleplayer. The gameplay and controls are just so streamlined for consoles, and the production valuees are sky-high. But it has recived alot of undeserved hype. Great game but not perfect.

I hope bungie makes a PC game after they finish with halo tho.
          The thing we didn't get is we've been playing similar with streamlined controls for so long.
          “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

"...and if I don't like your answer, then we have a problem. And if we have a problem, you have a problem."

Who here's taken the Red v. Blue quiz?

The problem with movies made out of video games is if they're heavily based on the game, they're 98% action, 2% plot.
            Alpine Kommandos

Central Oregon KSK Airsoft Team

Comment

I swear that me and my friends match up with the characters a little too well... my friend that likes Church... he's used smart-a** lines that Church uses looooonnnggg before RvB came out... I would say I'm like Tucker... I do b**** excessively. It was even my nickname for awhile. The quizzes are built towards your gaming attitudes... That direction I always get Tex.
              The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Comment

there is no doubt in my mind the movie will bite and chew but what if they used a form of michenima, that might be cool. but anywayes ill see it and say it sucks just because my friend levi uses halo as a religion and i want to make him mad!
                All hail King of Lala land. From my Throne of Porcilin I rule all that I see.

My army of Supernaturall Lala Llamas and Dung flinging Gorillaz will take down any army, Swalllow your heart and crap out your soul!

Comment

Originally posted by EpilepticKitten
                  there is no doubt in my mind the movie will bite and chew but what if they used a form of michenima, that might be cool. but anywayes ill see it and say it sucks just because my friend levi uses halo as a religion and i want to make him mad!
                  It probably will suck and blow (like a vaccum really) but I will see it anyway becasue I love Halo. The books were ok tooo.
                  All warfare is based on deception.

Comment

that kid i was talking about levi is standing right behind me and he looked at what i said about the movie on the forum and he gave me a short speach on how good the movie will be nad how much aof a freak i am! what a Hobo! i think im going to get up right now and smack him in the face.
                    All hail King of Lala land. From my Throne of Porcilin I rule all that I see.

My army of Supernaturall Lala Llamas and Dung flinging Gorillaz will take down any army, Swalllow your heart and crap out your soul!

Comment

I like the books... esp. the ODST's and I'm glad they put them in-game even though its funny that Nyland and the other author have the blessings of MS and Bungie to pursue it they have changed the background a bit and Bungie agrees to it and has incorporated it into Halo 2...

Comment

Originally posted by Viking67
                        "...and if I don't like your answer, then we have a problem. And if we have a problem, you have a problem."

Who here's taken the Red v. Blue quiz?

The problem with movies made out of video games is if they're heavily based on the game, they're 98% action, 2% plot.
                        i took the quiz. it said i was tucker, but me and my friends think i am more like sarge.

what you said about movies into video game, your right. unles they made it just like the game (plot) it would be good. they would have to make it like lord of the rings as opposed to tomb raider.

"today seems like a good day to die!"
                        "today seems like a good day to teleport!"
                        Sarge

Comment

It better be great or else it will really bring down the Rep of the Halo Franchise.
                          Warning: President Bush: Some assembly required

Comment

Originally posted by a goat
                            It better be great or else it will really bring down the Rep of the Halo Franchise.
                            And then Moomojak and I would have to kill him by flinging poop at him with a gravity gun.[the director]

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]
                              And then Moomojak and I would have to kill him by flinging poop at him with a gravity gun.[the director]
                              Or i'd send the job over to Epileptic Kitten.
                              OMG! TEH LINK IN TEH SIG!!! d000000d!!!!1111
                              ^ The Ninja Zombies with Jetpacks Forums

Comment

Originally posted by MomoJak00
                                Or i'd send the job over to Epileptic Kitten.
                                He can help too.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X