Colditz story in TV and film

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colditz story in TV and film

I was pleased to find the miniseries on The Colditz on youtube and recently finished watching it. I enjoyed it (keep in mind I am not an "accuracy junkie".) I have just purchased a DVD set including The Colditz Story and Dambusters and am waiting anxiously for it. I truly enjoy stories of prison escapes like The Great Escape. Anyone else a prison junkie? Opinions on the Colditz stories?
    John

Play La Marseillaise. Play it!

Originally posted by JBark View Post
    I was pleased to find the miniseries on The Colditz on youtube and recently finished watching it. I enjoyed it (keep in mind I am not an "accuracy junkie".) I have just purchased a DVD set including The Colditz Story and Dambusters and am waiting anxiously for it. I truly enjoy stories of prison escapes like The Great Escape. Anyone else a prison junkie? Opinions on the Colditz stories?
    Its one of those "fact being stranger than fiction". Building a glider to escape in is just incredible....
    Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

The Colditz story has been told and retold. Many incredible things happened. The Brits are very unusual people when it comes to escaping.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X