Fantastic Four reboot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

This movie is getting hammered, and maybe it'll break Fox's back and they'll give up their Marvel properties back to Marvel Studios. I see nothing redeeming about this movie.

However, as bad as F4 is, seeing the new Deadpool trailer gives me a bit of hope for a GOOD Fox Marvel movie. But, unfortunately, if that happens, it will only reinforce Fox's stance and their material will stay with them...
      The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Yeah, I read some of the reviews, which I suppose I should have done before I went to see it as opposed to after. The director is claiming FOX "wouldn't let" him make the version he wanted. Yeah, OK...

Upon consideration I believe the fatal flaw was the decision go begin with another origin story. That story had been told, and in the case of F4 didn't need to be told again.

And geez, did I mention Kate Mara sucks?

Comment

Originally posted by Martok View Post
          And geez, did I mention Kate Mara sucks?
          Yeah, but she is also rich! That is actually a great combination! Is she better than Paris Hilton?

Pruitt
          Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Well I watched it, didn't do much for me. They would've done better sticking to the original creation story.

And VVD having super-powers isn't the way it's supposed to be, the guy is a techno not a super powered guy. He does his villain shtick with his intellect, not waving his hands...

All said and done, nah, not worth the money...
            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Two words...BAD REMAKE.

"Just because you can doesn't mean that you should...or that it's even a good idea."
              Jurassic Park Rule

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                Is she better than Paris Hilton?
                Better at what? Certainly not acting.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                  And VVD having super-powers isn't the way it's supposed to be, the guy is a techno not a super powered guy. He does his villain shtick with his intellect, not waving his hands...
                  First, thanks for your sacrifice.

Second...I agree completely with Doom. Why do these movies always depict him as anything other than what he is in the comics? Super-Intellect, nice tech armor, and some learned spell casting on the side. That's enough. In fact, just the intellect itself would be good enough. Heck, it's worked for Lex Luthor for almost a freaking century.

Bah...next movie please (Spectre, right?, then Star Wars?).
                  The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Reading about the production of this movie is amazing. This is what happens when the director makes a dark brooding sci-fi horror film and then the studio makes them reshoot 65% of what the final cut ended up being. Also Josh dipshit Director is pretty much a huge ******* so the tension on the set killed all chemistry between the actors.

They shouldn't make FF movies. It's not a very conducive title for film. It always focuses on science stuff with superhero action being a byproduct of that. In the movies they just make them go fight super villains because they are bad. They'd be a better fit as supporting characters with limited roles in a super hero film than the star. When I was reading comics as a kid I never read FF because it was boring but thought they were at their best as guest stars in like Spider-Man or something.

Movie sucks but the story of the production should be a movie.
                    Кто там?
                    Это я - Почтальон Печкин!
                    Tunis is a Carthigenian city!

Comment

Originally posted by Stryker 19K30 View Post
                      They shouldn't make FF movies. It's not a very conducive title for film. It always focuses on science stuff with superhero action being a byproduct of that. In the movies they just make them go fight super villains because they are bad. They'd be a better fit as supporting characters with limited roles in a super hero film than the star. When I was reading comics as a kid I never read FF because it was boring but thought they were at their best as guest stars in like Spider-Man or something.
                      After reading this, I'm convinced and agree with it 100%. Marvel Studios gets back control of FF, uses them as support for the rest of their movies (like in Civil War). Now we can use Doom and Galactus as main villains in a later phase against the Avengers....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X